EXPLORE! Kittitas County
Visitors Vacation Planner & Newcomers Welcome Guide
Beautiful Kittitas County, along the I-90 corridor in Washington state is calling. Whether you're planning a brief visit, a newcomer preparing for a new life here, or a resident looking for entertainment and recreation, you've come to the right place to get information. Click the guide book above to see it in a full-size online reader.
Want a handsome printed edition?
A handy year round reference, the printed version offers convenient portability, quick and easy reference, and leisurely reading.
- PICK UP FREE - This good-looking glossy covered book is so nice and useful that people ask us how much it costs, but you can get your printed copy for free by visiting one of the area distribution stands, or by stopping by the NKC Tribune news office at 807 W. Davis Street, Suite A101, off of First Street, near Safeway, in Cle Elum.
- MAILED FOR ONLY $5.00 - sent to any address in the continental U.S. for a nominal $5.00 fee to defray shipping and handling costs. (For mailing outside the continental U.S., please contact us for a shipping quote.)
Do you need extra copies of the visitor's guide for your organization, business, group or family? Contact our office to arrange for pick up or local bulk route delivery of guides at no charge. Great for:
- Event Promotion - order early to include them in your information packet mailings!
- Area Information for Convention booths
- Realtors - introduce potential clients to the area!
- Hotels, Motels, Resorts - ask to be placed on our local delivery route!
- Grocery & Convenience Stores - we'll bring them to you within our delivery area!
- Waiting room reading material
- Reunions, Family Picnics, Yard Sales - provide valuable area information
To request your free bulk copies, please call or visit our office. Click here for contact information