Kittitas County Community Events Calendar
Summer Nights in the Village Concert Series: Big Sur
Suncadia, by Destination Hotels & Resorts, is pleased to announce the lineup for its free Summer Nights in the Village concert series sponsored by the Suncadia Fund for Community Enhancement (SFCE). Featuring some of the Northwest's best musical talent, nine acts are set to hit the stage at resort's outdoor amphitheater in June, July, August and September.
Located just 80 miles east of Seattle, Suncadia's outdoor amphitheater has offered a stunning backdrop of the Cascade Mountains for a variety of musical talent since 2006. With comfortable grass seating, music enthusiasts are encouraged to get settled in with low-backed lawn chairs, blankets and a picnic from home, or purchase food and beverage from the on-site vendors.
The summer concert lineup includes the following musical acts:
- June 21 – Polyrhythmics, world beat orchestra, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- July 4 – Polecat, bluegrass, rock and world music, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
- July 4 – World's Finest, Americana, ska and rock music, 4 – 6 p.m.
- July 5 – Cami Bradley, singer/song writer, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- July 12 – An Dochas, modern and traditional Irish music, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Aug. 15 – Letters from Traffic, indie rock and soul music, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Aug. 23 – Zarni de Wet Band, pop and jazz music, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Aug. 30 – Big Sur, pop, folk and country music, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Sept. 13 – Lil' Smokies, American and "newgrass" music, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.